RESIST THE NEGATIVITY.

If the bible says,.....

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James:4.7......it,on the other hand means that whatever is negative, your resistance will obviously make it flee. We tend to think of failure and at worst say we are failures. Whenever you say I am are a failure, I am a fool....... failure, foolishness come looking for you. The spirit of failure will be anointed upon you. Your lips+your heart make a final outline of what you desire to be......and the spiritual persons that are commissioned to serve you will definitely carry out what you say...........Do Yourself A Favor And Pronounce positivity upon yourself. Think of positivity and positivity will be channeled to your way.


Say........


I Am a son of God

I Am prosperous

I Am first and Not last

I Am a winner.

I Am holy

I Am the son of light

I Am wise

I Am moving

I Am the head

I Am strong

I have the job

I have the healing

I have power

I have victory

I have the faith

I Am in the image of God

I Am more than conquerors 

I Am wonderfully made

Whatever it is, it will come to pass.


               _GOD BLESS YOU_ 


 *#Simon k*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GHOST

SATURATED FOR CHANGE

THE DEADLIEST RELIGION